You might be asking yourselves... "Why do these people need all this information?" Let me answer that. I want as much information as possible because I am a responsible breeder. I want my puppies and older dogs to go to homes that will love and care for my dogs till the day they die of a ripe old age. I have an almost life-time guarantee on every animal I place. As such I want to make sure you understand what you are getting into, so that you can have the best companion possible for the next 10-15 years. This information also lets me help you find the best personality in the pups I have have available to match your lifestyle and family. Every dog and pup is different, and I want to make a good match for you and for them. I want to know that you are stable. Because if you are, the dog will be too.
City and Postal Code:
1. Why have you decided to buy an Olde English Bulldogge?
2. What breeds of dogs have you owned in the past?
3. Do you currently own any other pets? If so, what are the ages of these pets, have they always lived with you? Are these other pets spayed/neutered? What sex are these pets?
4. Do you prefer a male or a female? Why?
5. Are you looking for a young puppy ______; or an older dog _____ .
6. What is the most important reason for purchasing a Bulldogge? (please respond with all that apply to your situation) Some examples are...
Family Companion Show/Breed Potential
Obedience competition Agility/Flyball Competition
7. Do all members in your family want a new puppy? Is everyone willing to help out?
8. Do any members of your family have any types of allergies?
9.Please describe your family to me. Number of people, ages of children, is there usually someone home during the day?
10. Do you live in a house or apartment, (if you rent a letter from your landlord will be required stating the dog will be allowed in your home).
11.Is your yard completely fenced with secure fencing?
12. How will you be housing the puppy? Dog run? In the house? Crate?
13. Where will the puppy be kept while you are away from home? Where will the puppy be sleeping at night?
14. Do you have a swimming pool? Is it fenced off?
15. Have you thought about how you will housebreak the puppy?
16. Are there any obedience classes held in your area that you would be willing to attend?
17. Have you completed any IOEBA/UCA/CKC/AKC/UKC titles on other dogs? If so, please explain
18. Do you have a veterinarian?
19. If this puppy is purchased for any reason other than a show/breed prospect, do you agree to have it spayed or neutered no sooner than 10 months and no later than 12 months of age and submit to me a veterinarian certificate as proof of surgery for my records?
20. Have you bred dogs before? If yes, please explain
21. If you have bought other show puppies please list from whom they were purchased and could these breeders be used as a reference?
22. If this is a show puppy will you be showing the dog yourself? Who will do the grooming?
23. Where did you hear about Timpanogos Bulldogge Kennels?
24. Are you financially prepared for not only the cost of a puppy, but to pay a veterinarian, feed your puppy the best dog food, obedience or show classes, emergency surgeries, etc...?
25. When you are away on family vacations, who will look after the dog?
Please include the name, address and telephone number of your veterinarian as well as a close personal reference as an emergency contact. Now is the time I would like you to ask me some questions. Thank you for your interest in a Timpanogos Bulldogge puppy. We look forward to speaking with you. Aleisa Fugal Owner of Timpanogos Bulldogges
Please include the name, address and telephone number of your veterinarian as well as a close personal reference as an emergency contact.
Now is the time I would like you to ask me some questions.
Thank you for your interest in a Timpanogos Bulldogge puppy. We look forward to speaking with you.
Owner of Timpanogos Bulldogges